Who’s going home on Dancing with the Stars Week 7? The competition heats up with first-ever men vs. women team dance competition, followed by the elimination of two couples on Monday, May 2.
Monday night’s double elimination will be based on the two couples with the lowest combined scores and votes from last week’s “Famous Dances” night.
Check out the Week 7 songs and dances below as well as the scoop on which two celebs who are rumored to be going home this week.
Double eliminations tomorrow! Who will be headed home? pic.twitter.com/VRjLsepg91
— Official DWTS (@DancingABC) May 1, 2016
Eight couples will perform individual dances on Monday night in addition to the group dances that will pit the guys against the girls.
- Ginger, Paige, Jodie and Kim will perform to a medley of Beyonce songs.
- Wanya, Nyle, Antonio and Von will dance to a James Brown medley.
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd: “Beautiful Day” (Foxtrot)
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold: “I Say a Little Prayer” (Foxtrot)
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess: “Paint It Black” (Tango)
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy: “I Have Nothing” (Viennese Waltz)
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe: “For Once in My Life” (Quickstep)
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber: “ABC” (Samba)
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas: “Proud Mary” (Jive)
- Von Miller and Witney Carson: “A Little Less Conversation” (Salsa)
Wanya and Lindsay topped the leaderboard last week with a near-perfect score of 29. Three couples tied for last place (24) — Kim and Sasha, Ginger and Val, Von and Witney. However, that doesn’t mean they will be in jeopardy tonight.
Last week Tom Bergeron revealed that Paige, Doug, and Von were in jeopardy — Doug was eliminated. This week there are rumors that Jodie, Kim and Von could be on the chopping block and with two couples going home, it will be a nail-biter for sure!
Here’s a look at last week’s leaderboard (Week 6) — which two couples will go home this week?
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold 10-9-10 (29)
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas 9-10-9 (28)
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess 9-9-9 (27)
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe 9-8-8 (25)
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd 8-8-9 (25)
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber 8-8-8 (24)
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy 8-8-8 (24)
- Von Miller and Witney Carson 8-8-8 (24)
Watch ABC’s Dancing with the Stars at 8 p.m. ET on Monday nights.