What do you do when you have three beautiful curved ultrawide displays? Mount them side-by-side for a glorious, pixel-packed super-wide experience, like elliotvs did with his workspace. Here’s a closer look.
That’s a lot of pixels, but elliotvs likes it that way, and even with that much screen real estate in front of his eyes, on those displays:
– Monitors: 3 x SAMSUNG – C27F591 Full HD 27″ Curved LED Monitor
– Chair: GT Omega PRO Racing Office Chair Black Next Red Leather. 5% discount: elliotvs
– Headset: Steeleries Siberia 350
– Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M800
– Mouse: Steelseries Rival 700
– Mousepad: Steelseries QcK
– Desk: IKEA LINNMON/ALEX White
– Other: PlayStation 4, Amazon Echo Dot
– Case: BitFenix Aurora Desktop White
– Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (MSI)
– Storage: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512GB (SSD)
– RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 2400MHZ
– Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING (MS-7845)
– CPU: Intel Core i5 4570
The whole thing is pretty impressive, and that Echo Dot in the center is a nice touch, actually. If you’re looking for the wallpaper, it’s actually one image that spans all three displays, and elliotvs dropped the link for it in the thread at the battlestations subreddit (linked below.) Here’s another photo of the whole setup, from the top down:
Elliotvs is a bit of a Steelseries fan, which we don’t blame him for one bit (personally, I’ve used that keyboard, and it’s a good mechanical, and I’m testing out that headset right now.) If you dig the look of the whole thing, head over to the imgur thread below for another shot we didn’t include here, or check out the full thread below to read more Q&A about the setup. Of course, if you do, give him your upvotes while you’re there, and let him know we love his workspace too.
Do you have a good-looking, functional desktop of your own to show off? Share it with us! Post it to your personal Kinja blog using the tag Desktop Showcase or add it to our Lifehacker Desktop Show and Tell Flickr pool. Screenshots must be at least at least 1280×720 and please include information about what you used, links to your wallpaper, skins, and themes, and any other relevant details. If your awesome desktop catches our eye, you might get featured!